Only jpg, jpeg, pdf, png file types are permitted.
Fields marked with are required.
Fees quotations are based upon estimated cost of works (or the floor area in respect of domestic extensions). All fees are charged in accordance with the standard terms and conditions laid out by MC Plan and Site Services Ltd, available from our website at www.mcplanandsiteservices.co.uk. In order to validate an application with the relevant Local Authority, a non refundable 'plan examination' payment fee equal to 25% of the total fee quotation will be required at the application stage of the process. This must be received 'within five working days' of any works commencing. The remaining 75% of the fee quotation balance will be due on commencement of site works.
Application fees can be paid online, (Company sort code: 20-68-79: Account number: 53121852), cheque, PayPal or by telephone using a credit/debit card.The financial department will telephone the person wishing to make a credit/debit card payment upon receipt of the completed application form.
Submitting this application form I accept the Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions can be viewed by clicking the link at the bottom of the page) of business and authorise MC Plan and Site Services Ltd to act in the capacity as a Corporate Approved Inspector, licensed by the Construction Industry Council.
Click here to read in a new browser window
Due to the change of law in regards to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) please tick this box if you would like to continue on our mailing list. We will not share this information with anyone else.
To prevent spam please answer the following question:
What is (13 + 4) + 3
Your form is being processed.